About Leading the Way Forward
V-Team Leadership Network of America and International Leadership Institute are networking their time, talents and resources to leverage a greater opportunity to advance the Gospel of Jesus Christ through Leading the Way Forward Conferences. These conferences are transformational in developing urban leaders throughout the country.
There is an urgent need to equip urban leaders with the tools to transform inner city America into communities of hope and opportunity to experience a better quality of life now and throughout eternity with Jesus our Lord.
Change history by accelerating the spread of the Gospel through leaders of leaders empowered by the Holy Spirit.
God's passion remains unchanged. The Bible proclaims:
For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son that whosoever would believe would not perish but have eternal life. (John 3.16)
For the Son of Man came to seek and to save that which is lost. (Luke 19.10)
That He (Jesus Christ) did purchase with His blood people from every tribe and language and people and nation. (Revelation 5.9)
Over four billion people of the world's six and a half billion people need to be reached with the transforming power of the Gospel. Until they are reached, we are commanded to:
Go into all the world and make disciples of all nations baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28.19)
Be My (Christ's) witnesses in Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria, and to the Ends of the Earth. (Acts 1.8)
The V-Team Leadership Network of America trains and mobilizes leaders of leaders to reach their others with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Qualified Christian leaders are strategically selected and equipped to accelerate the spread of the Gospel across the nation. The V-team Leadership Network accomplishes this objective through advanced training in leadership, evangelism, and multiplication. Graduates apply the principle of multiplication by training 100 or more leaders within two years. Priority is given to leaders from areas where the Gospel is the least accessible.
Working diligently by the power of the Holy Spirit, the V-Team develops leaders through four important strategies.
- Pray fervently for leaders and nations for spiritual growth and effective evangelism.
- Equip leaders through intensive training conferences.
- Mentor selected leaders for national and international impact.
- Network leaders for shared expertise and encouragement in evangelistic ministry.
- Duration - 3 days
- In the national or regional language
- National faculty
- Conducted by alumni from international and national conferences
- Duration 1-2 days
- Main purpose is to present the ministry in a region to mobilize local leaders to organize future conferences
- May be a viable training option in areas with risk of religious persecution.